Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Girls Night

Last night two of my co-workers and I had a girls night. Katy and I went over to Lorien's after work, where we enjoyed a nice dinner, had some wine, and watched two movies...Sex and the City and The Eye, and then had a sleepover. We went for a chick flick and then a scary movie. :-) It was so relaxing and was so nice getting to spend time with my two favorite people from work. It was times like last night, and this past weekend which made me realize that I really am going to miss all of these new people in my life when I leave. But...I know to make the most of my time left and I most definitely am. As of earlier this morning, I filled my last open weekend with a snowboarding adventure in Switzerland. So now, every weekend left is booked, I am checking off many 'places I want to visit' off my list and I am having and absolute blast...which is the most important thing!

I will write more after my adventures this week. Belgium on Saturday. Stonehenge, Bath and Salisbury Cathedral on Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment